Work and travel in Hong Kong: International Experience Canada

  • by

What Hong Kong supplies

Hong Kong is considered the Pearl of the Orient. Although Cantonese is the primary language made use of in Hong Kong, English is additionally extensively utilized and also is considered among the official languages. Hong Kong is one-of-a-kind as it is a contemporary world-class city yet rooted in abundant traditional worths and customs. As one of the top trading economies in the world, Hong Kong is globe distinguished for its free trade economic situation with reduced tax obligation rates and also minimal federal government treatment.

For nature lovers, Hong Kong has a wide variety of hiking areas and coastlines which are just a brief journey away from the active metropolitan streets. Hong Kong additionally provides preferred amusement park such as Sea Park as well as Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel.

You can also check out the standard side of Hong Kong by checking out the Wong Tai Wrong Holy place or stroll with a variety of street markets like Holy place Road evening market or the Ladies’ Market.

For the foodies, Hong Kong is popular as a food heaven. It provides a large range of specials, from international to regional Chinese cuisines like dark sum or neighborhood treats like egg tarts and also Hong Kong style milk tea.
That can apply?

To operate in Hong Kong with the Working Vacation Plan, you have to:

be a Canadian citizen
be 18-30 years of ages (comprehensive), and also
have a valid Canadian ticket

Various other requirements might use, inspect Hong Kong’s website for more information.
What kind of job visa do I need?

You need to make a Work Visa Application.
Do I require an official task or teaching fellowship deal?

No, you do not require a formal task deal (pre-arranged contract of work) or an official internship offer.
How long can I remain and work?

You can remain as well as operate in Hong Kong for approximately year.

You can take part in the Working Vacation System when.
How do I apply?

You can apply in-person via the Embassy of China in Ottawa or a Consular Office General of China in Canada. You can additionally use by mail with the Hong Kong Immigration Department.